Welcome to Kaattaru!

It is my long desire to publish a book of my poems. But due to some reasons, I am still not able to do it. So I have decided to post it in this blog. In this First attempt I am posting about 50 Tamil poems written by me in the mid and late 90s. 
I am also open to any publisher request to publish my poems as a book

Saturday, May 16, 2009

இளந்தூறலும் மேகமும் !

இரண்டும் இணை பிரியா தோழர்கள் ! 
ஒன்றனுள் மற்றது அடக்கம் ! 
மேகமாய் இருக்கும் வரை - அதனுள் 
தூறல் அடக்கம் !

மின்னல் வந்து கலைத்த பின்னே 
மழை என்று ஆன பின்னே 
தூறலுக்குள் மேகம் அடக்கம் !

மழையென்பது மரணமாகும் ! 
மரணிப்பது இரண்டும் தான் -  
மேகமும் தூறலும் !

மண்ணில் அடக்கமான பின்னும்  
ஆறாகி கடலாகி  
அழியாமல் தானிருக்கும் !

மறுபிறவி இரண்டிற்கும் உண்டு ! 
மண்ணிக்கவும் -  
இங்கே ஓர் பிழை நேர்ந்து விட்டது ! 
மறு பிறவி அல்ல - அது 
தொடர் பிறவி !!

ஆவியாகி மேகமாகி - மீண்டும் 
தூறல் அதனில் அடக்கமாகி . .  
தூறலாகி மண்ணெய்தி  
அழியாமல் தானிருக்கும் !

நட்பிற்கும் இதுதான் இலக்கணம் 
நான் நவின்றதனில் பொய்யில்லை  
உண்மையுண்டு !!!

Meaning of the Title : 
The Drizzle and Cloud

Meaning of the Poem :
Both are close friends !
One contains the other.
Until it is a cloud
It contains the drizzle

Once it is disturbed by lightning
when the cloud becomes rain,
drizzle contain the cloud !

Rain means death !
Which dies are the both -
the cloud and the drizzle

Even it is buried in to the earth
it converts to river and sea or Ocean
hence immortal !!

Both has second birth !!
I peg your pardon here -
There is a mistake happened
It is not second birth - but
continuous incarnations !!

Evaporates to Cloud - Again
drizzle contained into Cloud . .
Convert to rain and become drizzle to
reach the earth . . .
Isn't it continuous incarnations??

This is the discipline for friendship too
Whatever I said is nothing but
truth !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment